Important Legal Notices
Setanta Asset Management Limited (Setanta)
In accordance with the provisions of the Market Abuse Regulations and the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) Regulations your attention is drawn to the following disclosures/information.
- Setanta Asset Management Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
- The views and expressions in this article/document/presentation are
expressions of opinion and are given in good faith.
- Neither Setanta nor its employees shall be liable in respect of any errors or omissions for any losses or consequential losses arising from such errors or omissions.
- The article/document/presentation does not constitute investment advice and has not been prepared based on the financial needs or objectives of any particular person, and does not take into account the specific needs or circumstances of any person.
- Investors should seek financial advice regarding the appropriateness of
investing in any securities or investment strategies discussed or
recommended and should understand that statements regarding future
prospects may not be realized.
- Any comments on specific stocks are intended as an objective,
independent view in relation to that stock generally, and not in the
relation to its suitability to any specific person.
- Investors should note that income from such securities, if any, may
fluctuate and that each security’s price or value may go down as well as
- Investors may receive back less than originally invested.
- Past performance is not a reliable guide to future performance.
- Illustrations or information on simulated performance is not a reliable
guide to future performance.
- Foreign currency rates of exchange may adversely affect the value, price
or income of any security or related investment.
- Setanta manages investment funds which may have holdings in stocks
commented on in the article/document/presentation given.
- Setanta did not provide this article/document/presentation to the issuer(s) for review.
- Setanta employees do not receive compensation from issuers and do
not profit from individual transactions conducted by Setanta.
- Setanta ensures that all staff personal account dealing is conducted in
strict compliance with its internal personal account dealing policy, and
accordingly Setanta is satisfied that the objectivity of the information
provided is not compromised.
- No part of the compensation for Setanta employees was, is or will be directly or indirectly related to the specific recommendations or views provided in the article/document/presentation.
- Setanta has referred to its conflict of interest, personal account dealing and Chinese Walls policies before disseminating this information and Setanta is satisfied that no issue exists.