In light of the nationwide and global situation with the COVID-19 (Coronavirus), Setanta Asset Management want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to continue the delivery of our services, while protecting the safety and welfare of our staff and our wider community.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – BCP Update (As at December 2020)
At Setanta Asset Management (“Setanta”) the health and safety of our clients and staff are our top priority.
As the impact of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) continues to be felt across the world, we want to assure our clients that the already rigorous BCP (Business Continuity Plan) measures at Setanta have been reinforced with a number of measures to make sure that we continue to manage the assets that our clients have entrusted us with while also minimising the risk to the health of our clients and staff.
Continuity of Client Service
- The business continues to operate as normal remotely with 100% of staff still working from home.
- The Portfolio Management teams, Client Service Team and the teams in our main service provider ILIM continue to operate with no service issues. We have the ability to continue to manage the portfolios and execute transactions as normal.
Business Continuity Preparedness
- Our Business Continuity Plan (BCP) is robust and we have a team specifically monitoring this to ensure all staff are fully aware of the requirements, should we see any further escalation in COVID-19 concerns.
- There is an Incident Management Team in place consisting of senior executives across the group that are responsible for the overall corporate response to the evolving situation.
- Our cross-functional BCP group and the newly formed Return to Office group are planning a staggered return to office, and are evaluating all necessary changes that will need to be made.
Protecting our People
- Working from Home is continuing until government advice changes and the Group feels the safety of all employees can be guaranteed when they return to the office in the staggered approach. Employees will be required to complete online courses to ensure compliance with the new workings of the office when the time comes.
- We are treating the well-being of our staff and our clients as a key priority and want to ensure we do not contribute to the risk that the virus spreads further.
We believe these measures will minimise the health risk to employees and clients whilst continuing to provide the service with which you have entrusted us with. We will keep you up to date if there are material changes to our planning and sincerely hope that you and your families stay safe and well.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries. In the meantime, stay well and take care.