In light of the nationwide and global situation with the COVID-19 (Coronavirus), Setanta Asset Management want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to continue the delivery of our services, while protecting the safety and welfare of our staff and our wider community.
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) – BCP Update
At Setanta Asset Management (“Setanta”) the health and safety of our clients and staff are our top priority.
As the impact of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic grows we want to assure our clients that the already rigorous BCP (Business Continuity Plan) measures at Setanta have been reinforced with a number of measures to make sure that we continue to manage the assets that our clients have entrusted us with while also minimising the risk to the health of our clients and staff.
Continuity of client service
- Setanta and its main service provider ILIM have conducted successful “remote working” tests on Wednesday 4th and Thursday 5th of March. This involved staff working from home each day and executing their daily tasks. We encountered no significant issues through this test and are confident in our ability to maintain our service to you
- Our business is moving to a remote office model and most of our staff will be working from home by the end of this week. The portfolio management teams have the ability to continue to manage the portfolios and execute transactions as normal
Business continuity preparedness
- Our Business Continuity Plan (BCP) is robust and we have a team specifically monitoring this on a daily basis to ensure all staff are fully aware of the requirements, should we see any further escalation in COVID-19 concerns
- There is an Incident Management Team in place consisting of senior executives across the group that are responsible for the overall corporate response to the evolving situation
- Our cross-functional BCP group has been meeting daily over the last two weeks to closely monitor developments, co-ordinate preparation planning/activities, liaise with support functions, and escalate issues as required. Proactive actions taken to date include employee awareness campaigns, expansion of video conferencing facilities and deep cleaning of all premises
Protecting our people
- We have ceased all international business travel. This has been further extended to all out-of-office events
- No Setanta staff had travelled to regions that are most affected by the virus but we had contingencies in place and staff would have had to remain at home for 14 days prior to returning to our offices. We are treating the well-being of our staff and our clients as a key priority and want to ensure we do not contribute to the risk that the virus spreads further
We believe these measures will minimise the health risk to employees and clients whilst continuing to provide the service with which you have entrusted us with. We will keep you up to date if there are material changes to our planning and sincerely hope that you and your teams stay safe and well.
Please email email@example.com if you have any queries. In the meantime, stay well and take care.